Quality Endorsement Scheme (QES)
Would your materials or bespoke courses benefit from a quality endorsement?
What is the Quality Endorsement Scheme?
The GA Quality Endorsement Scheme (QES) is a flexible option for providers of high quality training programmes which don’t require a regulated qualification. These types of courses are often known as CPD or bespoke courses. GA Endorsement gives assurance of value and quality in instances where you need the freedom to offer bespoke courses to meet the needs of specific groups of learners or employees. Endorsement can be granted for providers who can evidence that their courses are appropriate, fit for purpose with high quality content, and have met GA’s rigorous endorsement quality standards.
Our endorsement scheme includes:
- a review of the course from a subject matter expert, with feedback to the provider
- a review against the GA Endorsement Criteria
- use of the GA QES logo in both learner materials and marketing materials (once QES is confirmed)
- externally issued and endorsed certificates so you can demonstrate the quality of your delivery to your customers
- budget-friendly flexible payment plans, including monthly direct debit options
Want to submit a bespoke course to GA for endorsement?
The process could not be easier! Simply complete the QES Standard Submission Form for Providers and return it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Endorsement Scheme versus Regulated Qualifications
The certificates GA awards under the QES scheme are not Regulated Qualifications, i.e. they are not regulated by Ofqual. You will need to ensure that your learners know the difference between regulated and endorsed provision and know which of these they are working towards. The key differences are:
|GA Regulated Qualification||GA Endorsed Course|
|Provider subject to rigorous annual quality assurance activities|
|Certificates issued by GA and verifiable on GA’s certificate check website|
|Assessment undertaken or moderated/verified by GA|
|Appears on the Ofqual Register of Regulated Qualifications|